21 Jan 2010

When my friends and I talk about relationship, I most probably hearing things that the other half control them. That is pretty common until I am not surprised to hear it. For me, I do not like to control my other half. Simple reason, she will have her own lifestyle as well. Freedom, that is another reason.

Would you like to be controlled totally? Answer is no.

People who control their gf/bf is because they scare of losing them, this is the most logical reason I can come up with. There are other reasons as well. If your relationship is good, why scare? You have nothing to fear. You can't be selfish and keep your other half from contacting his/her friends. I find it as a act of selfishness. People who control their gf/bf are nowhere any different from a dictator, seriously. Guy who control his gf is seriously a freaking disgrace. I hate guys who said they put down their pride to ask for a patch up when they are actually in fault. These type of guys are INSULTS to the real man's pride. Seriously speaking, there is quite a long list of types of people which I hate.... What I can do? Learn from their mistake and don't commit such selfish mistakes.