20 March 2011

The day before the start of my attachment, feeling? Mixed including a bit of sick. It could have due to the change of weather. Hopefully I don't screw the first day of attachment. I going to give the best, major chance to pull up GPA.

Right now, I rarely text her. She is busy working. From the start, I should have listen to my friends' advice. We just have the fate to be friends or close friends but no affinity for higher level. Back then, I was living in denial, refusing to admit. Felt as if I just dropped from 100th storey buliding, the feel of falling. I miss my close friends and those who I hang out/slack with. But too bad, we have our own lifestyle and work to attend to. For now, those memories spent with her can be kept at the back of my mind. Moments that become memories...

Do check out this song titled "What Are Words" by Chris Medina. I find the lyrics are very meaningful.