22 March 2011

Second day of attachment, I have met my supervisor and it turns out that it is a female. The name sounds like a guy's name. I was asked to fill up the pipette tips.. Apparently, I lost count of how many I did but there is at least 20+. My friend and I did at least 40+ within 4 hours =.=lll Jiesheng and I have to do that again for tomorrow =w=lll On the bright side, I learnt a new technique called Shell-Vial Technique. NYP didn't teach this technique =.=lll The staffs there are very nice and friendly. I still don't know who the heck is my partner... There is a pantry at level 8. In the pantry, there is a pool table, 2 table soccer, magazines and television. Also, microwave and other common pantry equipments. Forget to mention this, the lift there is quite special. In the lift, there is only "Door Open" and "Door Close" button. You have to press the floor that you want to go outside the lift and the screen will tell you which lift to take. Awesome or what? XD Tired but interesting.. I starting to like this attachment.